Friday, August 05, 2016

Heavenly Highlights, Southern sunset, landscape with livestock


"Heavenly Highlights"

This large painting took almost 9 years to create!  It was in progress when we where building a new house, and we also had three major hurricanes that year.  It ended up in storage two different times.  I got it back out from time to time and added more details.   

Originally it was full of downed trees and devastation from the storms.  I saw this sunset just after the first hurricane came through, and was inspired to paint it, but then I was not happy with the broken trees and littered landscape.  Each time I got it out I added more growth and life to it.   Finally I liked it.  My husband loved it and said I should display it, so I signed it and stopped adding more to it!


Media: Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 30 x 40 inches

$7,500.00

This painting is available in customizable cards and prints! 
 Click here for prints or cards of this image. 

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.





Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



Enjoy!  

No comments: