Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dawn's Magic, Sunrise Reflections Landscape by Fawn

"Dawn's Magic"
14 x 18 inches
Acrylic on canvas
Not Available


This was painted for a workshop lesson. Very moody. 


Sorry to say that I have been called in for jury duty, so my posts may be sporadic over the next few days. I also have company coming this week, and my regular private lessons to teach! Some of my lessons have had to be cancelled already . . . I am trying to keep a positive attitude here, but I think I will need some extra prayers this week!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

3 comments:

wanda knight said...

This is a wonderful landscape. Great Depth.

Lori McNamara said...

Beautiful glow in the sky, is this with the acrylics thick or thin? I am guessing thin in layers?

Fawn said...

Thanks guys, This is thick paint with blending on the canvas as you go. Much like an oil painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...