Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dawn's Magic, Sunrise Reflections Landscape by Fawn

"Dawn's Magic"
14 x 18 inches
Acrylic on canvas
Not Available


This was painted for a workshop lesson. Very moody. 


Sorry to say that I have been called in for jury duty, so my posts may be sporadic over the next few days. I also have company coming this week, and my regular private lessons to teach! Some of my lessons have had to be cancelled already . . . I am trying to keep a positive attitude here, but I think I will need some extra prayers this week!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

3 comments:

wanda knight said...

This is a wonderful landscape. Great Depth.

Lori McNamara said...

Beautiful glow in the sky, is this with the acrylics thick or thin? I am guessing thin in layers?

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks guys, This is thick paint with blending on the canvas as you go. Much like an oil painting.