Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Spoonbills Feasting, mixed media, wild flock, Florida art


"Spoonbills Feasting"
© Fawn McNeill 2019


This is an older painting that I have revisited by painting more details and adding some bling.  I also put in a new frame.

Here is what I wrote about it a few years ago:
This was an amazing site! I have seen spoonbills at zoos, but this is the first time I have seen them in the wild. The evening sun was shining on them and the pink feathers were just dancing all around. I tried to capture it from memory, because I forgot to take my camera! 

I added beads and aquarium stones for more interest.  I enjoy the reflected light on the objects.

8 x 10 inches
Mixed Media
Unique custom frame (see below)
$190.00


Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability


Thanks for stopping by!
 
FYI: I use professional artist grade materials for priming, painting, adhering, and sealing my work.
This one has aquarium stones and beads added to the shore and in the flowers.  
 






No comments: