Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Around the Corner, Florida landscape

"Just Around the Corner"


Lori McNamara inspired me for this one. She does wonderful palette knife paintings! I started with the palette knife, but then gave in and finished it up with a small brush.
I love paths, they shout "come and see what is hiding back here . . ." When I was a teenager I used to love to ride my horse on a new trail just to find a new place to sit and take nature in.


Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Ready to frame.

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...