Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tall Glass of Water


" Tall Glass of Water"



About This Painting:
I'm not sure about the water, it may need a little more work. I like the sunlight on the horse's shoulder and his neck. I took pictures of this horse in the grass, and made up the water and the reflection, so it has been taking me a few days to get it right.

My Daily Painters group is posting reflections today so that they come up tomorrow on the same day. We try to do a theme on the first Wednesday of each month.


This painting makes me think about Psalms 23:

He makes me lie down in green pastures and He leads me beside the still waters . . .
Thanks for looking!


Painting continues on the sides, so framing is optional.

Media: acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Size: 6 in X 12 in (15.2 cm X 30.5 cm)
SOLD


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: