Sunday, November 22, 2009

Endless Healing, palette knife angel

"Endless Healing"
About This Painting:
My friend, a single mom with 3 small ones, was diagnosed with MS this week. I did this for her. I believe these paintings are like prayer cloths of the New Testament Church, when many found healing through the prayers passed along in cloths. To me these angel paintings are symbolic for God's touch, which we so desperately need each day.
I have heard people say that some paintings, landscapes and seascapes mostly, have brought them healing while they were on there sick bed. They could find peace and rest gazing at that painting until they were well again! What a wonderful thought! It really confirmed my beliefs about these angel paintings too.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
NOT AVAILABLE


Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!


No comments: