Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Second Look, plein air Florida landscape

"Second Look"


This is the third painting I did at the Adams Ranch a little more than a week ago. I had packed up most of my gear, and then looked back at this view from the other side of the path before I loaded up my easel. I was tired and ready to leave, but it was so beautiful, and I wanted to at least get this one started. So i went back and unloaded everything! Got a great lay-in, and almost finished it on location...... I touched up a few things and added a little more detail when I got home. I just love the way it turned out! They don't all go so well.


This is the right side of the path I posted last week. The spring actually runs all the way around the little hill in that painting (End of the Road).


Enjoy!


Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $280 USD Free Shipping in the US


Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

I'm so glad you went back and did this one. It's wonderful!

Amanda Makepeace said...

You're in the EBSQ Friday Five!

Fawn said...

Wow! thanks, both of you.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...