Friday, May 06, 2011

Early Summer, mountain landscape with horse and rider

"Early Summer"


This one was painted from memories of riding in the mountains when I was 12. Best memories of my childhood!


I have been working on this painting off and on for over a month now. I just kept thinking of something else I wanted to add!


Enjoy!


Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $300 USD


Free Shipping in the US


Click here to see the interview I had with EBSQ Art!


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for looking.......



No comments: