Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lavender Lace, flowers bending in the wind

"Lavender Lace"


This is an older painting from a series I did called "Lavender Sway." In that series some of the paintings became quite abstract. With this painting, however, I wanted to zoom in and capture the tiny lavender flowers up close.

Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $450 USD
Free Shipping in the US!

Fully customizable prints and greeting cards of this painting are now available.



Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Just beautiful!!!