Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sandy Beach, demo, sand dune study, seascape

"Sandy Beach"



Created this fun little beach study with my students last week. We took a look at how to use unusual shapes for the clouds, and then we spent a lot of time on creating sandy texture and splash in the water. We used 2 different images to paint this common scene. I especially like the highlights and shadows at the top of the dune.



Enjoy!



Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $200.00



Click here to see my gallery pages!



Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.




Click here to read what customers say about my work.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...