Monday, August 31, 2009

Endless Grace, 5 angels

"Endless Grace"
About This Painting:
I love these little palette knife paintings full of symbolism.
5 is the number for God's grace, so I put five angels in all their own colors. Using the palette knife for the abstract quality and texture, I tried to capture a sense of wonder.
Purple is for the unknown, or spiritual awareness, also it can symbolize nobility.
I added the star in the shape of the cross to symbolize Jesus as the morning star. And I made the bottom of the sky a little lighter to indicate that the dawn is approaching.
I especially like the colors of the angel's overflowing onto the plants!

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

Sorry, but this painting is NOT AVAILABLE

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: