Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Enchanting Love, purple rose

"Enchanting Love"

About This Painting:
This is the first of a set of Enchanting Roses! The colors are a little more red-violet in the actual paintings than the image is showing here. These roses are so stunning, and the contrasting yellow shades really set it off.
It is custom made, and created by exchanging ideas. What a fun way to come up with original art!
If you are thinking about having one done as a gift, now is the time. Especially for larger works. I will start a waiting list as it gets closer to the holidays.


Media: acrylic on watercolor paper
Size: 7 in X 9 in (17.8 cm X 22.9 cm)

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog today.

I love this rose, you did a super job on it, roses are hard to paint and you made it look easy.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks! Wouldn't say it was easy! But I am making a set, so it was a little bit of a challenge to get them to go together, as they are in opposite colors! The next one is a yellow rose, with a purple background, looks really cool.