Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Guam Surf, seascape rocky coast

"Guam Surf"


About This Painting:
This is a painting I did when I was just 18! I saw it at my foster parent's home when I went back to visit this past fall. I lived with them when I lived in Guam, and I was 15, and then again when I was 19. I am forever grateful for their influence in my life!
This is at Pago Bay, where my older brother used to love to jump off of the huge rocks into the coming swells.....Yeah, I tried it too, but I wasn't as thrilled as he was!
Sorry it is not available.
Media: acrylic on canvas panel
Size: 36 in X 24 in (91.4 cm X 61 cm)

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


No comments: