Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stormy Sunset, skyscape, clouds, landscape


"Stormy Sunset"


Fun little palette knife painting. It has a somewhat abstract feel to it. I saw these very blue clouds against the stormy purple sky while I took my walk a few nights ago. It had just rained and the sun was going down, and the colors were changing fast all over the sky! I had to come home and paint it!

This little painting is on gallery wrap canvas, so the sides are deep and the painting wraps around the edges. It has a contemporary look to it. The canvas adds a grainy texture to it, plus it has the palette knife textures.
This painting continues on the edges, so framing is not needed.

Media: acrylic on gallery wrap
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

SOLD

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for purchasing information for having a similar painting created. Priced by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: