Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Changing Tides, set, seascape, beach sunset

"Changing Tides 1 and 2"

Wanted to exaggerate the texture of the sand, and really get the contrast to be the main element. It gives this scene a dramatic look. I am very happy with the way this one turned out! I plan to take it to my show at FAU next month. My display will showcase the palette knife paintings.

Set of 2 palette knife paintings,
Painting continues on all sides, no need to frame.

Media: acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Size: 6 in X 12 inches each
Sold

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for purchasing information and availability, or about having custom paintings created. Priced by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Enjoy!


No comments: