Sunday, November 03, 2013

Rollin Through, mountain landscape with barn


"Rollin' Through"

Originally a demonstration painting for my adult class, but I changed it quite a bit when I started adding details.  Got caught up in some good memories of a place I saw in the mountains near my grandmother's house.  My friends and I rode horses in the Rockies, and this looks a lot like one of the driveways we passed on the way. I remember watching the clouds move up along the sides of the mountain and thinking how cool that looked!

Enjoy!

Ready to frame.

Size: 9 x 12 inches
Medium: Acrylic on Hardboard
Price for the original: $550.00 plus shipping 

This image is available in greeting cards and prints!
Click here for prints and greeting cards of this painting.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: