Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Late Morning, lake with egrets


"Late morning"
© Fawn McNeill


This painting came from my own photos taken at a little lake just north of Sebring, Florida. 

It is an original painting that I created while teaching an art class. The lesson was on depth and distance.  We used atmospheric perspective to exaggerate the distance.  I went back later and strengthened details and the shadows, and then added the birds to finish it up. 



Title: "Late Morning"  
Size: 9 x 12 inches
Medium: acrylic on hardboard
SOLD


Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thank you for passing this link on!

No comments: