Friday, April 01, 2016

Sun Down, sunset seascape, knife painting


"Sun Down"

This is an older painting, from my Daily Painting series when I was a member of Dailypainters.com.  (This is when I first started painting with palette knives.)  It is full of strong color and thick textures, which I still love to create. Painting with knives leads to unique mixtures of color, which is fun to experiment with. 

Title: "Sun Down"  
Size: 8 x 10 inches
Medium: acrylic on hardboard
 $320.00
Varnished and ready to frame



Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


Thank you for passing this link on!
http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

No comments: