Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Breezy Morning, wildlife, great egret, landscape


"Breezy Morn"


Re-posting this older demonstration painting because I just added more detail and the great white egret.  I felt like this painting needed some life!  I also love the back-lit foliage.  During the painting class, I stressed the importance of irregular shapes in the clouds and the bushes.  Any time you can repeat similar shapes it creates rhythm and harmony in a composition.  Notice how the shapes in the clouds are repeated in the bushes that are back-lit!

Enjoy!

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 X 12 in

$250.00
Custom rustic frame (see below)


Click here to purchase this painting

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!




No comments: