Sunday, June 26, 2016

Jetty Park, pelican, plein air, seascape






"Jetty Park"


 The inlet is one of my favorite places to paint. This one started as a plein air painting (demo, done on location: see below.) but I also had the privilege to teach one of my students at the same time. When I got home I added the choppy waves and the pelican on the rock right away, because the day was still fresh in my mind.  I didn't want to lose the inspiration. I added more detail to the trees and rocks too.


Media: Acrylic on Hardboard
Size: 9 x 12 in
SOLD
Ready to frame



Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.



Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



Got to do a paintout Friday in Fort Pierce with Lori McNamara and some friends of ours:

Fawn's plein air demo in progress


Jenna, hard at work!



Jenna's 2nd plein air painting!

This is only the second time we have painted together, 
 I think she did a great job! 



Thank you Carol, Karen, and Susan for a great time!




No comments: