Wednesday, May 15, 2019

At Riverside, Egret, Palm, Indian River, Florida


"At Riverside"
(Stuart, Florida)
© 2018
Here is an older one I just love! Used some pictures I took during a paint-out at Riverside Park.  I walked all over the park for an hour in the morning, soaking in all the inspiring views before doing some sketches.

This egret was wading along the shore, and I got some pretty good photos of him catching fish.  I liked this one where he jumped up a few times.  

This palm tree was one of two jetting out over the water.  The other palm was bent and crooked, but it was hard to get a good photo.

About this painting:
16 x 20 inches
Acrylic on canvas
Sold



Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for information about hosting a private show and/or having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.
Thanks for stopping by!

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!  

No comments: