Thursday, January 19, 2023

Look Up and Pray, beach sunrise with Jesus


"Look Up and Pray"

Happy New Year!

This is my first painting of the year, what an awesome start! It is amazing how it came about: it was a rush order and I happened to have something similar in progress so I agreed to do it. I added Jesus, in place of the sun, and was able to get it to the client in a few days instead of months!

I have done angels in place of the sun, but this is the first time I painted Jesus there. Had to use tiny brushes, and redo it several times.  I also added more clouds and highlights before I signed it. I love the way it turned out!

  • original art
  • Acrylic
  • 11 x 14 inches
  • Not available
Please email me if you would like something similar! fawn@fawnsartstudio.com



 

No comments: