Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Winter Blooms"

These bougainvillaeas are blooming in my front yard. So striking against all the brown grass and leafless trees. It was windy and I didn't stay out long, but I really enjoyed it.
This is my first chance to do any plein air painting in months. After my husband got so sick I only stole an hour here and there while he was sleeping. So good to have him back! He is about 80 % back to his old self. I should say his new self. He is so grateful and opens up more often now.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $285 USD
Ready to frame.

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: