Thursday, June 16, 2016

Waiting Orders, Warrior Angel

"Waiting Orders"
© Fawn McNeill 2013

Just framed this one!  (See below).  This angel is painted with a brush instead of a knife.   Creates a more blended effect. Used a cool blue color scheme instead of the bold colors I often use with the palette knife. 

I wanted him to look like he was finished with one assignment and waiting for the next.  I have always thought that I must have some very serious warrior angels looking out for me!


Acrylic on hardboard
6 x 6 inches
$175.00

This small painting is done on cradled hardboard, it is framed in an antique deep silver/gold frame. Ready to hang.  See below.



Click here to see more 

Email me at: Fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having something similar! (Also we could create animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



Thank you for passing these links on!
http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!



No comments: