Monday, March 10, 2008

J & S, plein air painting

"J and S"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
(ready to frame)

Got to go out to J & S Fish Camp in the evening yesterday. The rim canal is off to the right and Lake Okeechobee is over the levee. I saw this little muddy path with the palms and thought how perfect of a composition that it would make! I used a simple palette with very few colors to give it more harmony.
Thanks for looking!

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

"van Vliet" Art Blog said...

My son said that this looks cool and tropical and a lion might jump right out of the painting. I like it to with the flock of birds taking flight.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

You have really cheered me up today! Thank you for taking the time to say encouraging things.