Sunday, March 09, 2008

Pink Lilies, koi pond

"Pink Lilies"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
(Ready to frame)
SOLD

Combined different photos to compose this painting. The main image came from McKee's Botanical Gardens, where I painted en plein air last year. I added the koi for movement and color.

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

3 comments:

"van Vliet" Art Blog said...

Beautiful image. I used to have such a pond next to my home. Thanks for reminding me.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I'm sure I've been by here before, Fawn.
I feel like I've stepped into Monet's garden. Nice.