Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lily on Water


"Lily"
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
Not Available




This is an older painting. I took a picture of this water lily when I was out fishing on Lake Okeechobee. It broke loose and the stem floated up around the flower. I enhanced the colors as I painted it. It was both graceful, and interesting.

There has been a lot of theft and copyright infringement and now new laws are in the making that will not stop big companies from using any ones images, so I am beginning to implement watermarks on my images. Sorry if it is bothersome, but I would rather do this than stop posting altogether!

Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!




1 comment:

Linda McCoy said...

Great job on this painting Fawn, the reflections are awesome!