Thursday, May 08, 2008

Luke's Tractor, completed mural

"Luke's Tractor"
Acrylic on a wall
Approximately 9 x 13 feet



Luke is in the tractor with an angel behind him.

Air plane in the sky, angel flying with it.


click on this one to see the doe and fawn in the middle ground.
Cows are in the distance, and hogs are in the mud.




Luke's dog is chasing a rabbit.



This mural just kept growing! I was so excited when the little boy in the tractor began to actually look like Luke! That took a few tries. Luke wanted the tractor stuck in the mud, but I liked it with the grass and didn't want to change it, so I added some mud on the tires.
Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: