Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Fawn, wildlife art

"New Fawn"
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
(ready to frame)

I painted this from a photo that a friend of mine (Paul Miller) took of this 3 or 4 hour old fawn in his yard in Libby, Montana! Of course it is my name sake, so I couldn't resist painting it. I free handed the drawing in pencil, and then changed the colors a little to enhance the flowers she was trying to hide in.

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


2 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

How sweet is this and you have captured this beautifully.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you very much.