Thursday, February 26, 2009

Paradise, palms at sunset


"Paradise"
About This Painting:
Here is another art lesson I did last week, I have gone back and added more details and a second palm. I like the shades of purple and pink.
This type of painting is so popular, and so fun to paint. We start with an idea from a "how to paint" book, and then we add our own colors and move things around a bit. I take my students through the painting one step at a time, and still each painting turns out different and unique!
Ready to frame.


Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.


Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: