Monday, June 15, 2009

Azaleas Too


"Azaleas Too"
About This Painting:
I wanted to slow down the painting process and study these beautiful flowers in watercolor. This is a much more meditative approach for me. The first painting ("Wild Azaleas") that I did last month was very fun and fast, with lots of thick paint and free emotions flying off of the brush! That is so exciting to do, but does not tap into the desire to capture a soft subtle beauty. This painting, in contrast, was planned out every step of the way, and helped me connect with a more contemplative and intellectual technique.
Ready to frame.

Media: Watercolor on paper
Size: 6.5 in X 4.5 in (16.5 cm X 11.4 cm)


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.


Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: