Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inside Out, colorful abstract

"Inside Out"

About This Painting:
Inner space, outer space? Sunset, sunrise? This nonrepresentational painting can be anything you want it to be.
For me it is symbolic for mixed emotions. They get all tangled up and twisted inside me until I am exhausted. I love deeply, so I hurt deeply. I don't want to be numb and uncaring, so I have to accept the anguish with the joy. Sometimes I just have to get it out, and this time it all swirled together in a very fulfilling expression of my opposing feelings.
Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $300 USD

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: