Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little River Ranch, cloudy landscape with pond


"Little River Ranch"

About This Painting:
I painted this from pictures I took of this pond out at the Little River Ranch, which is near the Kissimme River. A friend of mine owns a hunting camp out there. It is so far out in the country that I thought I would never find it! I went last week and was just stunned at all the old grandfather oaks. I hope to do a series of paintings from this ranch, hopefully some from plien air as well.
Ready to frame.
Thanks for looking!

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $300 USD

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Delilah said...

Wonderful skyscape.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you!