Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweet Summer, mountain landscape with horses grazing

"Sweet Summer"

Some of my memories of Montana. This is the Swede Mountain range, just across the street from my Grandmother's house. Rode horses with my friends in these mountains. There is a lookout tower at the top just off to the left of this scene. Nothing like good childhood memories.

Click here to see this painting in prints and greeting cards!

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 16 in X 12 in (40.6 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price for the original: $450.00

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at:
fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.
Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: