Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Grand Champion, angus bull portrait


"Grand Champion"


Painted from photos I took of this bull last year. Changed the background to add more color.


For a portrait of your livestock or pet, please email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com I paint from photos, and use a background of your choice. Prices are by size.


Acrylic on canvas

12 x 16 inches

$900.00 (plus shipping fees)

Ready to frame


This painting is also available in customizable greeting cards and prints!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thank you for stopping by!






No comments: