Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas, Tree, mixed media


Christmas Tree, 
Original Mixed Media,
 on canvas, 14 x 18
SOLD


A little late, but I was very sick over the past week, didn't get to post these...
I did feel better on Christmas morning, and was so very thankful to get to enjoy my family!

Added lots of glitter paint on the ornaments.  I am enjoying the way they stand out when the light hits them a certain way.  My students are loving it and coming up with some amazing ideas!  I find myself joining them and feeling like a little girl as my youngest children get so excited when we start adding the extra bling.

Hope you had a great Christmas, and that your new year is full of love and many blessings!

Enjoy!





Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for information about hosting a private show and/or having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc...)  Price list by size.

Thanks for stopping by!


Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!  

No comments: