Saturday, September 19, 2020

shoreline, miniature, beach on wood




Shoreline on wood
3 x 3.5 inches

Creating some small original works.  This was a fun little project. I have a couple of miniatures ready, as well as a few painted seashells.  I use the wood grain, or the patterns in a shell, to find the waves or landscape.  In this one, I let some of the colors of the wood become the sand and used the pattern of the wood grain for the waves. 
 I clean, sand, and prime the wood first. I use professional artist grade materials for the paint and the clear sealer as the final coat -- front and back.

 

Acrylic on wood
Sold
Ready to hang (see below)


Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability or information about having something similar painted for you or your own custom painting! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  
Price list by size.

Thanks for stopping by!


                                                                       Ready to hang!
 


No comments: