Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drama Queen, double hibiscus


"Drama Queen"

About This Painting:
I have been working on this large format off and on for a few months now. This is the second in a series of these large florals, but I had to put them aside before I got very far. Now that my husband is well, I am getting back to some of my goals and ambitions. Life is getting better everyday!

Painting continues on sides, framing is optional.

Media: acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Size: 24 x 30 inches




Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

D. Sisson said...

Fawn, this is stunning! Congratulations on completing this large beauty. Wow!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you! It is going in my guest room!