Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drama Queen, double hibiscus


"Drama Queen"

About This Painting:
I have been working on this large format off and on for a few months now. This is the second in a series of these large florals, but I had to put them aside before I got very far. Now that my husband is well, I am getting back to some of my goals and ambitions. Life is getting better everyday!

Painting continues on sides, framing is optional.

Media: acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Size: 24 x 30 inches




Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

D. Sisson said...

Fawn, this is stunning! Congratulations on completing this large beauty. Wow!

Fawn said...

Thank you! It is going in my guest room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...