Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Promise, equine art by Fawn

"The Promise"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard

This is Misty, a filly that I bought a while ago. I have painted her many times, even before I met her I had painted her in a couple of pictures. She is the mare in "The Guardian" from yesterdays post. Misty is an appaloosa-quarter horse. I no longer have horses. We have built a new house with an art studio, but now we have no land . . . Misty lives with her trainer now.

I saw a rainbow in the fog on my way to a horse show yesterday, and thought I would add it here. It was so odd and brilliant shinning in the mist. It was much larger than this one. It followed me all the way to town. It reminded me of God's faithfulness, He always keeps his word.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: