Wednesday, October 28, 2020

December Snow, winter, mixed media, original art


 "December Snow"

This was originally a demonstration painting from last year.  I thought I would spruce it up a bit by adding some glitter paint and bling.  I also added an angel in the sky.  When my young students did their paintings of this scene they often added a cabin and/or a snowman.  The snow twinkles a little in the background from glitter paint. The path has chunky glitter paint along the light edges, so it sparkles when you view it at different angles.

These are fun to create! It is also a great gift idea!

11 x14 inches
Mixed Media on stretched canvas
Ready to frame
SOLD
 

I am accepting orders for custom paintings.  If you want something before Christmas we need to get started!  I need more than a month for larger paintings.  Early orders get a 20% discount!  

I would love to create a painting for you!


Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, vistas, inspirational art, etc... )  
Price list by size.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: