Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Along the Path, Wildlife art by Fawn

"Along the Path"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
Ready to frame

I felt like moving on to new ideas. I love the blue series and may do a few more, but for now I want to work on brighter colors and create higher, lighter values in my compositions. So I used lots of white in the sky and contrasted it with the tall pines. I may touch up a couple of spots yet, but I really like the overall effect.
This is a path at the A and D ranch, only I made it wider and added a shadow near the bottom to frame it in. The doe is one that I took pictures of up in Gainesville last year.

Enjoy!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: