Monday, August 25, 2008

Dreams of Lavender

"Dreams of Lavender"
14 x 18 inches
Acrylic on canvas

Sold


This is a larger format of an early painting I did called "Lavender dreams." It is a commissioned piece. I reversed the image and changed the field's angle to show the rows more. I really like the lighting and the depth.
If you see a painting you would like that is already sold, this is a good example of how I can create an original for you that is similar, but is changed in size and rearranged somewhat.
Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work! 

No comments: